Important information regarding COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed all of our lives and has had a significant impact on Dentistry and Dental Professionals. We are closely following developments and continuously updating our policies and protocols in adherence to guidelines from the Provincial Health Officer, the British Columbia Centre for Disease Control, and the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia.
You will notice some changes in how you are scheduled and greeted for your appointment such as:
- We will be pre-screening for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors at the time of scheduling your appointment and a consent form to complete online prior to your appointment and again upon arrival.
- We have installed clear barriers between patients and administrative staff
- To allow for social distancing in the waiting area, you will be asked to call or text 604-542-0123 to check-in and wait outside the office until we are ready to provide your care.
- You will be asked to wear a mask for your appointment. (any type of covering cloth, bandana, scarf, etc).
- We will take your temperature using a contactless thermometer and will provide hand sanitizer for you to use.
To comply with the BC social distancing guidelines, we are asking that only appointed patients enter the office. If you are a minor, we ask that only 1 accompanying adult be present for the appointment.